***CANDIDATES MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE IN COLUMBUS, OHIO***
Are you a self-starter who thrives on making a difference in the lives of others? Do you love building meaningful rapport with clients? Are you looking to make a splash as a part of a small but growing team? Then we’re looking for you!
We’ve recently added our 1000th customer and are looking to expand our Customer Success team so that we can continue to grow, while ensuring that our current clients have access to the best FMX experience possible.
The Customer Success Specialist is a part of the Customer Success team, otherwise known as FMX’s secret weapon. We stand-out in the industry due to our world-class Customer Success, which has earned us a 98% customer satisfaction rating! The main objective of this role is customer-retention, achieved by keeping our clients happy and ensuring they are getting value out of FMX. This is not your typical call-center role - CSS’s at FMX handle incoming questions in the form of a ticket queue, and are responsible for responding to common questions about the product, configuration issues, error codes, and anything else the customer needs. You can expect to communicate via email 80% of the time, and via phone for the other 20%. You'll be working in a fast-paced, high-energy, and collaborative environment, where you'll be expected to show up every day and impact the strategy and culture of the company in a positive way. This role is often used as a stepping stone into other roles and/or departments.
Provide ongoing customer support by responding timely to emails, live chats, and phone calls
Establish, maintain, and continuously increase client satisfaction through professional and courteous service
Work closely with the management team to identify new ways to streamline processes and improve workflow
Support Customer Success Managers with implementation of new customers
Conduct data migrations and imports via Excel for new and existing customers
Assist in developing user guides, help-sheets, learning center documentation, FAQ lists, training material, and departmental procedures to assist teammates and end-users
Work cross-functionally across company departments to maintain consistency across all customer-related processes
Experience & Qualities:
You have a BS/BA degree, or 3-5 Years of related experience
You have a background in a Customer Success
You are capable with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel in particular
You maintain exceptional attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
You have excellent written and oral communications skills
You are able to quickly learn new software programs
You are able to analyze and resolve customer issues
You are compassionate and skilled in building rapport and relationships
You are able to manage a large amount of incoming tickets, emails, and phone calls
You are self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment
You embody our core pillars: We value our work ethic, we are disciplined in our processes and responsibilities, we are coachable and seek out constructive criticism, we value results and are performance-driven, we treat each other and everyone we meet with respect and integrity.
Life at FMX:
You’ll make a big impact: You’ll have significant influence over the direction and future of our company.
We value learning and mentorship: We have a training and incentive program and mentorship opportunities.
You can work remotely as needed: Sometimes you need a quieter atmosphere to get things done; sometimes you have to take your dog to the vet. We get that and we’re flexible.
You’ll enjoy a collaborative culture and a close-knit team: We're a team of hard-working, high-fiving, friendly folks. We take collaboration, transparency, continuous improvement, and work/life balance seriously.
You can wear jeans and tees: Feel free to keep it casual, we do.
You’ll enjoy free noms: We keep our break room stocked with free snacks and drinks 24/7. We also have an office kegerator and a catered breakfast once a month.
You’ll enjoy an easy commute: We’re located in Grandview Yard right off 315 and are close to great apartments, restaurants/bars, and a gym.
FMX is founded and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio and develops a cloud-based, software-as-a-service facility maintenance and management product. FMX serves education, property management, manufacturing, and other markets and is one of the fastest-growing companies in its space. Check us out at: https://www.gofmx.com/
Note: All other company requirements are documented in the FMX Employee Handbook.
FMX is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application was submitted successfully.